SECURE LOYALTY, AND ASSESS AND MANAGE THE COMPETENCE OF YOUR STAFF IN ORDER TO ENHANCE THEIR EMPLOYABILITY AS WELL AS THE COMPETITIVENESS OF YOUR COMPANY.
Integrating competency management into the company’s growth strategy on a daily basis, implementing an ambitious HR policy, and ensuring all employees share the same vision are just some of the challenges faced by CEOs.
It is essential that companies constantly adapt, develop new know-how and improve their competency development strategies to grow in a controlled manner and to improve their competitiveness.
Fœderis provides a forward-thinking and complete solution that is easy to implement and use. It draws on 15 years of experience successfully acquired among hundreds of clients from many different industries. Fœderis solutions are adapted to all types of activity: Public, Private, Services, Industry, Banking and Insurance. Self-service management processes, activated on request, provide access for all those concerned – employees, managers, coaches – to HR processes.
- Individual career planning and collective competency management to contribute to the overall efficiency of the company.
- Career, position and activity management – job mapping – classification – job suitability assessments.
- Management of the competency inventory adapted to the company’s strategy – identification of key competencies and competence levels.
- Relationship between competencies implemented and training courses: initial and follow-up assessments.
- Identification of training needs in connection with the annual appraisal interviews.
- Management of individual careers – career records – key and high-potential employee interviews – talent reviews – career strategy – career path and development plan.
- Strategic management of competencies: mobility process – replacement and succession plans – versatility – replacement organisational chart.
- Decision-support tools necessary for the implementation of an
- effective competency development policy in the company –prospective analysis – succession planning – competency base – project team makeup.
- Decentralised and paperless HR processes: management of annual appraisal interviews – job board – employee competency assessment – people review.
- Management ratios and steerage indicators available to managers.
- Customisation of forms and reporting with modelling systems that are directly implemented by the HR department.
- Security, confidentiality and connectivity guaranteed by LDAP-compatible systems, SSO on all WEB environments.