The company’s ‘Training and Consultancy’ unit is part of an independent Business Unit and has functional experts with complementary backgrounds and acquired operational experience. The unit is multidisciplinary and has an in-depth knowledge of the Fœderis Talent Management solutions, meaning we can provide tailored responses to any questions our clients may have when implementing and using our software.
In addition to organising training sessions to allow clients to capitalise on all of the added value of the Fœderis solutions, the experience acquired by consultants working alongside partners and business sectors related to Talent Management solutions has led the company to develop a consultancy service for:
- Implementation of a collaboration portal (change management, risk assessment),
- Creation of data repositories connected to employment and skills planning (jobs, competencies, activities),
- Optimisation of the funding of training,
- Implementation and adoption by all employees of a new Intranet solution to manage annual appraisal interviews,
- Assistance with the filing of tax returns (DF2483, BPF, etc.),
- Outsourcing of the document management process,
- Key factors to ensure the decentralised management of competencies and training in the company is successful,
- Tools and methods to help managers optimise their employees’ careers and employability,
Consultants visit the client’s premises and deal with previously identified problems that concern specific subjects while applying a ‘tailor-made’ approach. A visit may last only a few days for a course or one-off consultancy, or a lot longer: two or three days per week over several weeks to hand over the HR systems and pass on know-how to a large number of employees.