Banks and insurance companies are, by their very nature, highly exposed to macroeconomic shocks. For several years, the sector has had to navigate an international environment marked by successive financial crises and contend with continuous fluctuations in interest and exchange rates, and stock market prices. Blamed for this situation, they must also deal with the increasingly stringent checks of public supervisory authorities.
Banks and insurance firms are well aware of the fact that they need to improve their image while remaining very competitive on a global level in view of the existence of increasingly powerful mega banks and financial conglomerates.
Returning to the basics of the business while adapting to changes in the financial sector, being able to renew one’s workforce and respond to the growing need for qualified personnel, and having access to flexible IT solutions that are easy to integrate into different IT systems and that can adapt to the changes that are currently taking place are some of the challenges faced by the sector’s HR departments.
Fœderis provides a response to these changes by giving HR departments a tangible solution that helps them optimise the HR component of their development.
- Respond to the sector’s numerous security constraints and their corresponding regulations (traceability of access rights and compulsory training courses),
- Implement a training policy that lets your company respond to the growing demand for qualified personnel,
- Be attentive to employees who, during a downturn, worry about their future and their career prospects,
- Find and secure the loyalty of talented and high-potential individuals in a sector in which highly qualified profiles are in great demand,
- Develop the competencies of employees by providing tailor-made courses in order to be competitive and credible on the markets and in the products of the future (degree course and career path),
- Recruit the sector’s top professionals via multimedia campaigns,
- Look ahead to foresee tomorrow’s organisational structures and resource requirements through the use of ratios and indicators,
- Make use of the advantages offered by social media sites for your recruitment and in-house communication campaigns.
Fœderis is currently present in a very large number of banks, both in network-based mutual savings banks and in private banks. In the insurance sector, Fœderis is present both in regional companies and in big international financial groups.