OPTIMISE THE MANAGEMENT OF YOUR WORKFORCE BY HAVING AN ACCURATE OVERVIEW OF YOUR HUMAN CAPITAL WITH RESPECT TO YOUR COMPANY’S GROWTH STRATEGY.
Nowadays, companies operate in an environment in which they have to guarantee their longevity and competitiveness. Future upheaval, whether caused by market instability or developments, or major global changes, requires companies to have an accurate picture of their workforce and of their organisation. This view must also allow management to design tomorrow’s target organisational structure in light of hypothetical strategic changes.
Fœderis provides a forward-thinking and complete solution that is easy to implement and use. It draws on 15 years of experience successfully acquired among hundreds of clients from many different industries. Fœderis solutions are adapted to all types of activity: Public, Private, Services, Industry, Banking and Insurance, and more. Self-service management processes, activated on request, provide access for all those concerned – employees, managers, coaches – to HR processes.
- Individual records and workforce management. Succession planning – Target organisational charts – Key and high-potential employees – Personal development plan.
- Target organisational structure simulator based on hypothetical strategic changes, external growth and business sector developments.
- Organisational forecast diagram to identify and plan the administration of your company in the short and medium term.
- Onboarding and management of new employees with a view to optimising the employee integration process.
- Population distribution indicators and ratios – staff turnover, ageing, population pyramid, simulations.
- Customised dashboards through a Business Intelligence module (SaaS).
- Security, confidentiality and connectivity guaranteed by LDAP-compatible systems, SSO on all WEB environments.
- Tailor-made modelling of forms and complete dematerialization of employee management processes.
- Integration of the company into the WEB portal. Integration of the competencies and activities inventory.